[ACEsthetics] New Post/Thread Notification: Marketing

Hello,

Mac Lee has just posted in the Marketing forum of ACE Dental World under the title of Marketing Life Changing Events.

This thread is located at http://www.acedentalforum.com/forum/threads/1962-Marketing-Life-Changing-Events

Here is the message that has just been posted:
***************
I market a lot and have been for years so when I see great marketing that makes me and my team say "Wow", I get all excited.

I want to share with you what a great job our ACE member, Rod Strickland, did in video that emotionally shows dentistry giving a patient a life changing event. These movies come in 30 and 60 second and a two minute video for websites. You can view them here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pdxhy0v0zydz1ae/legEOJFC34

If it had not been for ACE, I would not have known Tom Hedge, would not have then met Curtis and then Brad Durham and from that Rod Strickland. If I hadn't met Rod, I would have never known about Facelift Dentures.

Last year was great and great because of my knowledge of NM dentistry, Facelift dentistry and dentures, etc. It was also a great year because, due to our marketing, we are getting new patients that want life changing events with their teeth and smile. In fact, the patient in the video is MY patient and he is speaking from the heart.

Of course,these videos cannot be used unless you have taken Rod's course. Since Robert, the guy in the video is friend and patient, I know the amount of work, emotion and expenses went into Rod's material.

I think what you are doing is fantastic Rod.

If you haven't taken Rod's course, please look into it. You other ACE members who have had Rod's course please chime in here.

I already have a call in to the tv station to get this ad going ASAP. I know from experience it will also play to people who have all of their teeth and desire better cosmetics, so the ad will play to both audiences.

Mac
***************

--

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by