Re: [boba-list] Mannila and me

Wow
Jaka dem dey. I wonder if any of such has ever succeeded to fish out a couple of dollars from any one's pockets. Courage brother, you missam.
 


Othough my sympathies win Wednesday, June 24, 2015 8:02 PM, "Victor SAMKOH vsamkoh@yahoo.com [boba-list]" <boba-list@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


 
Thought as much. 


From:"NDI MANJONG ngahndi@yahoo.com [boba-list]" <boba-list@yahoogroups.com>
Date:Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 20:45
Subject:[boba-list] Mannila and me

 
There is stuff going around about Ndi Manjong being stranded in Mannila. I thank those who cared as to call my attention to it. I am sorry for any worry this might have caused anyone. I am fine and not stranded anywhere in the world. Hope some day the manipulators will appreciate the internet beyond playing self-serving mischief.

NDI MANJONG  
__._,_.___

Posted by: Victor SAMKOH <vsamkoh@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

.

__,_._,___


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by