Re: [camnetwork] Breaking News ~ From Dada Lyonga-Death Announcement March 5th 2016

Hi Dada,
CCAST, is it?
Ashia.
May these power words of hope from our very own Bible guide you all and garnish your hearts with strength as you go through this in Jesus Name.

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18King James Version (KJV)

13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.

14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

King James Version (KJV)

On Sun, Mar 6, 2016 at 7:30 PM, emmanuelallotey@aol.com [camnetwork] <camnetwork@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
 

 
Family,
 
I am forwarding to you this Death Announcement on behalf of our beloved Sister Dada Lyonga, who is heart broken at this time. Sister Dada Lyonga can be reached @ her phone number listed below. I will give you updates accordingly. Scroll down & read.
 
Stay tuned,
Senator Sango Mot'a Muenya Ajallah
Washington, DC
 
******************************************************************************************
 
Dear Family and Friends,
 
Click here==> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6IqoH_tcxQ

I am deeply saddened to announce the passing away of my elder sister JOHANA MOJOKO LYONGA  MRS MOLONGE; (popularly known as 'Mama Salie', 'Sister Koko', 'Aunty Koko', 'Mama Koko', 'Mamie George', and 'Ma Molonge'.) She did for me what my mother and father were not able to do. She set me on the right path and ensured I had the proper moral, spiritual and educational foundation from which I could spring forth. I am eternally grateful to her.

My father died when I was just a little girl not even of school age yet. My sister stepped in as my mother's eldest child, and raised me and educated me. I am what I am today because of her love and sacrifice. She will be fondly missed. She really was the PILAR of my family. What she did for me, she did for the rest of her siblings and of course, when she started having children of her own, she perfected that spirit of love and sacrifice as she raised them, and never got weary until she drew her last breath.

She went to be with the Lord Jesus after a brief illness in Douala Cameroon at about 5am Cameroon time Saturday, March the 5th 2016. I will give you updates as funeral plans unfold. My family sincerely appreciates your prayers and uplifts.

To God be the Glory

Mrs. Dada Lyonga Stamatiades (for the family 202-330-6655)

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Camnetwork is the premier Cameroon/Cameroun forum since 1997.

.

__,_._,___



--





The thing always happens that you really believe in; and the belief in a thing makes it happen.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ambasbay" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ambasbay+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by