RE: [MTC Global] Life of a Jawan and Other

I don't think the narrative is for comparison at all !

 

It subtly communicates a very powerful message for everyone to cultivate respect for Army Personnel. While they could have chosen any other pursuits, the fact that they chose to go along a path fraught with risk and possibility of death, they must be respected – in isolation and not in comparison any other ….

 

Why should we twist the meaning of such wonderful message? An honest teacher or an efficient Engineer also does service to the Nation and any comparison is gratuitous …. Regards

 

Kalpen   

 

From: 'balaji prasanna' via Management Teachers Consortium, Global [mailto:join_mtc@googlegroups.com]
Sent: 12 May 2017 PM 09:41
To: join_mtc@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [MTC Global] Life of a Jawan and Other

 

Good Evening Dr.Jagan Mohan Reddy Garu,

You are a HR guy,we don't compare individuals.

Everyone has a passion or compulsion to take a job as per thier individual priorities.

 

Jawan does a service to our country which is irreplaceable comparison.

 

Kindly do not post such comparison, demeaning thier services,and others guilty.

 

This applies to you also,you have crossed 18 years of Age long back.

 

Please,kindly see more positive and powerful feelings of Jawan,in the best light.

 

Make some change,that everyone irrespective of gender must serve the armed services before 70 years of Age.

 

This opinion is in my mind when I see comparisons,thank you for the opportunity to react.

 

With Best Regards,

N.Prasanna Balaji

 

 

On Fri, May 12, 2017 at 8:45 PM, Jagan Mohan Reddy

We both left home at 18, You cleared JEE,

I got recommended.  

You got IIT,I got NDA. 

You persuaded you degree,

I had the toughest training. 

Your day started at 7 and ended at 5,

Mine started at 4 till 9 and

Some nights also included. 

You had your convocation ceremony,

I had my POP. 

Best company took you and Best package was awarded,

I was ordered to join my paltan With 2 stars piped on my shoulders. 

You got a job, I got a way of life. 

Every evening you got to see your family,

I just wished i got to see my parents soon.  

You celebrated festivals with lights and music,

I celebrated with my comrade in bunkers. 

We both married,

Your wife got to see you everyday,

My wife just wished i was Alive. 

You were sent to business trips,

I was sent on line of control. 

We both returned,

Both wives couldn't control their tears, but

You wiped her but,

I couldn't...

You hugged her but,I couldn't. 

Because I was lying in the coffin,

With medals on my chest and,

Coffin wrapped with tricolour. 

My way of life ended...Your continued. Thank 

We both left home at 18 

Dr A Jagan Mohan Reddy

--

Sent from Gmail Mobile

--
The views expressed are individual and not necessarily MTC Global also share the same views. To unsubscribe from the group , please send an email to join_mtc@googlegroups.com and write the heading as 'Unsubscribe'. Immediate action will be taken.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Management Teachers Consortium, Global" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to join_mtc+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--
The views expressed are individual and not necessarily MTC Global also share the same views. To unsubscribe from the group , please send an email to join_mtc@googlegroups.com and write the heading as 'Unsubscribe'. Immediate action will be taken.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Management Teachers Consortium, Global" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to join_mtc+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
College & Education © 2012 | Designed by